Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Fisher Price Upgrades the Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway: Post One

Yesterday, I took my 2 ½ year old son to Toys 'R' Us to get a Thomas and Friends Wooden Railway Toby for being so good in 2 days of seeing the doctor after suffering from a concussion. When we got there, right away, I noticed that they had a new promo table for the kids to play with and new Thomas and Friends Wooden Railway Trains.

Then, looking at the trains, I noticed that the battery operated trains such as Hiro and James were bigger with bigger, different, better faces! Their bodies were much more detailed too. Looking at the packaging, I saw it was different with a picture of the wooden track on the left of the packaging rather than just wood. These were the new Thomas toys!

We say better faces on all the trains, and the new Toby actually has a funnel! Seriously, this is a great time to replace any trains you need to replace, because these are much better than the older ones! A few items appear not to have changed, but are instead just better quality versions of the previous Learning Curve models. It has made me redo my entire wish list for my son.

That being said, I was a bad blogger and did not take pictures of the differences, other than this picture showing a great sale. I will do that next time. Click HERE for next time, then HERE for the 3rd post, and HERE for the 4th post on these changes! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment