- I would make Thomas the Tank Engine orange with black detailing to match Annie and Clarabel.
- I would paint Edward the Blue Engine steel grey to match the freight cars he pulls.
- I would paint Henry the Green Engine blue and make sure The Flying Kipper was also blue, a proper color for fish.
- I would paint Gordon the Big Engine yellow and green or yellow and red, whatever color The Express is today, make him match that scheme.
- I would paint James the Red Engine black to match the Troublesome Trucks including The Spiteful Caboose that I would make him pull. That might kill his extreme vanity and racism.
- I would paint Percy the Small Engine bright red to match The Mail Cars and give him a red caboose.
- Toby the Tram Engine would stay brown and pull a brown Henrietta, Victoria, Helena, & Elsie the Caboose.
- Emily the Sterling Engine could stay Emerald green since her coaches already match her, but I would make her the new #8 since Duck (Montague) the Great Western Engine, the previous green #8, is A.W.O.L. for the last many years.
- Belle the Fire Engine would be dark red, the same color as Rocky and she could pull him around all day too.
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
If I were Sir Topham Hatt...
If I were to replace Sir Topham Hatt, I would repaint the trains and make sure that they all had proper numbers, including the Diesels.